Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Preserve Swap

Every canner has only two hands, 24 hours in a day, a certain set of talents, recipe knowledge, equipment and produce availability  That being said, I feel like I never have the variety in my canning cellar I'd like to have.  I'm willing to bet you have the same problem.  That is why I'm proud to announce the First Annual Living From Scratch Preserve Swap!


Here's the plan:

If you're interested in swapping preserves and live in the continental US, please send me an email at scratchliving@atlanticbb.net between now and September 15th.  By expressing interest in the preserve swap, you are agreeing to follow through to the best of your ability.  That's the only way this will work.

On September 15th, you will be assigned a swap partner and given their email to discuss what each of you may be willing to swap so you can send each other packages of goodies.  If your partner has not responded by the 17th, I will do my best to assign you another partner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment