Friday, September 17, 2010

Changes

I had been tossing about in my head making a few changes around here.  Primarily, as much as I am loving sharing my green transformation and kitchen crusades with all of you (and have no intention of stopping), that is by no means the only thing I do with my time.  For starters, I am a serial remodeler.  I am also a wife and a musician and a Child of God.  I'm no professional blogger, there is no one here to hold me to the intention I started out with.  It's my blog and I'll change it if I want to. 

Then, this week, I found myself without a job.  I'm trying not to dwell on it more than absolutely necessary.  Suffice it to say, I was caught up in a bad political situation and I don't know that I ever could have come out on top.  My job is now looking for a job, but in the mean time it means I'll probably have a little more time to share with you some of the things i haven't had time for in the past.  Maybe that's better, maybe that's worse.  Feel free to chime in if I'm bugging the heck out of you. 

1 comment:

  1. Change away, as long as you keep sharing your back-to-the-basics attempts...I've really been enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete